Why Move to the Antelope Valley?
The Antelope Valley, my home, the place of my business and the place I grew up, has grown and become so wonderful over the years. Besides our booming aerospace industry, we have new contracts always coming up creating thousands of jobs. Here are some other great notes and facts:
- Only hours or less from great California locations such as: Los Angeles, Hollywood, San Diego, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Universal Studios Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland.
- We are home to a Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Edwards Air Force Base.
- The recently re-done Lancaster Boulevard is home to incredible food, shopping and offers a lovely Farmers Market.
- Each year our Annual Fair gets bigger and better, with guests such as Comedian Gabriel Iglesias and Rock group The Doobie Brothers
- Our mall has gotten many expansions over the years, and the list of great restaurants continues to grow. We now have a BJ's, Yardhouse, Claim Jumpers, and some local gems such as The Broken Bit Steakhouse and Fresco 2 Mediterranean Cuisine.
- Our city parks and libraries always have great programs for children.
- We have good schools with strong sports programs in the high schools.
- Water park and Minor League Baseball Team.
Still not convinced? Give us a call to find out more!
Thanks for reading, and I hope anyone who is considering moving to California takes a look at our lovely area!
Click on the picture to read the local 'Lancaster Outlook' magazine!
#antelopevalley #whymove #LancasterCalifornia #lansterca #palmdaleca #palndaleca #palmdale #BestLancasterRealEstateAgents #northropgrumman #lockheedmartin #food #moving #homesforsale #homesforsaleinlancaster #homesforsaleinpalmdale #Lancaster #SouthernCalifornia #homes #house #houses #home